The backbone of our operations and the key to our ongoing success is Blue Yonder’s (formerly RedPrairie) warehouse management system (WMS), which we implemented in 2016 and Gartner named a ‘Leader’ in its 2021 Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems.
Our WMS is truly the Rolls Royce of warehousing, order fulfillment, and supply chain solutions. What’s more, we firmly believe it’s not only this system that gives us such a huge advantage over our competition, but also our dedicated, on-site IT support team, who can configure and implement new projects swiftly and effortlessly. And its benefits also extend to our clients who can connect to our WMS through EDI and access our QlikView® analytics portal.
It offers endless possibilities, but here’s just a taster …
- fully wireless & paperless environment
- serial number scanning
- batch/lot no. capturing
- order management
- inventory management
- location management
- online visibility tool – real-time inventory levels / incoming & outgoing orders
- order entry & administration
- automated customer/consignee email confirmations inc. tracking no.
- interfaces with most commonly used systems, for example EDI and FTP